BJ AND THE BEAR Billie Joe McKay K100 Cabover enamel hat pin
- Mint like new BJ and the Bear metal hat pin featuring Kenworth K100 Cabover. Has dates of 1979 – 1981. A little bigger than a quarter may have a silver butterfly backing color vs brass.
- Metal High-Quality Hat or Lapel Pin x2
- Measures 1″ wide x 10/16 inches tall.
Cat Paw Vintage Shifter peterbilt kenworth roadway barjan hanco
- Vintage Style Brown Metal Flake Cat Paw shifter handle. ( has hints of gold and chrome flake)
- 1/2 x 13 common thread insert.
- Size: 4 inches tall with solid heavy insert.
- Handmade in the USA. Roadway Style Reprop.
Don’t see the color you need?
No problem email us at Fueledtocreate@gmail.com and we can make you a custom color.
DIY Custom Shift Knob Insert – Make anything a Custom Shift Knob! New Steel
- New Stainless Steel insert
- More than 3 times stronger than the previous Aluminum insert now with Stainless Steel
- Thread: 16mm x 1.5
- 1.5oz heavy insert. Makes your shift knob have a more expensive quality feel.
- Rim is thicker and improved.
- 24mm tall ( 2 more mm for added strength )
- Outside Diameter is 22mm
- If you would like to buy in bulk or have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.
DIY Make Custom Shift Knob Insert M16 x 1.5 master car truck manual
Custom Master M16 x 1.5 Aluminum metal Insert to make anything a shift knob.
With this master M16x1.5 insert you can find a reducer adapter to fit nearly any vehicle attachment.
This new model is stronger, longer, and has a more durable top lip than before.
- Thread: M16 x 1.5
- Height: 1.18 inches or 30mm
- Diameter: 22mm or .865 inches
NOTE: You do NOT need a jam nut for this master insert unless you are connecting to a M16x1.5 thread. If you are using a reducer inside you would use THAT size jam nut.
Made by Fueledtocreate this insert is over engineered for top quality for your custom shift knobs.
Freightliner lapel hat pin 3M sticker metal decal
Freightliner enamel hat pin. 1 inch wide.
Hamilton Musical “What’s Your Name, Man? Alexander Hamilton” Enamel Pin
Fan of Hamilton the American Musical? Fueled to Create now has enamel pins to show off your fandom! The “What’s Your Name, Man? Alexander Hamilton” pin is perfect for any Hamilton lover: made in the style of a “Hello, My Name Is” sticker, with the eponymous Alexander Hamilton.
Size: 1.25″ wide x 1″ tall.